The Bard Means Business for Napa Valley Restaurants, Wineries & Hotels!
SIGN UP FOR FREE as a Featured Hospitality Partner when NapaShakes celebrates the 400th Anniversary Season of Shakespeare’s Legacy with the World Premiere performance of “Measure + Dido” starring Sir Derek Jacobi, Richard Clifford and Folger Consort at the Napa Valley Performing Arts Center on September 24. Encore at Green Music Center on September 25.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for free
- Provide your business name, logo, website link and other contact or reservation information you’d like us to feature on our website
- Tell us how many inserts you can distribute before September 24
- We’ll drop off the inserts to you
- Include our inserts in your check presentation brochures to promote our show to your customers
- Let NapaShakes feature your business on our website and in dedicated emails encouraging our audience to wine and dine and stay with you before and after our performances
- Share our information on social media/emails and we’ll reciprocate!
NapaShakes presents Derek Jacobi, Richard Clifford and Folger Consort leading a cast of 27 in Measure + Dido
World Premiere September 24, 2016 in Yountville
Encore September 25, 2016 at Green Music Center, Sonoma State University
Tickets $35, $55, and $125 VIP package
VIP package $125, and includes complimentary valet parking, private pre show champagne reception, preferred theater seating and post show “World Premiere Celebration” with the cast including Derek Jacobi, Richard Clifford and Folger Consort musicians.
Call for Details: Laura Rafaty (415) 279-2652
Thank You for Supporting NapaShakes!
Packages for our 2015 presentation of London’s Globe Theater in “Much Ado About Nothing” at the Culinary Institute at Greystone sold out weeks in advance and generated tens of thousands of dollars in revenue for our local hospitality partners, attracting visitor audiences from San Francisco, Sacramento, the South and East Bays – even Ashland, Oregon.
Join us in bringing discriminating cultural tourists to Napa Valley to celebrate 400 years of Shakespeare!